HOW TO STAY CONNECTED WITH ALL THINGS TRINITY
CLICK EACH BUTTON BELOW TO SEE DETAILS
- Join us for Sunday Worship on Sundays at 9:15a and 10:45a! Join us this Sunday, June 20th as we celebrate Fathers – every Father will receive a gift and a pair of gloves.
- Our 10:45a service is LIVE Streamed on Facebook (@tbcdanielsville), www.trinitybc.net/live/, and YouTube (Trinity – Danielsville, GA).
- Kids LIFE Group will begin again THIS Sunday, June 20th during the first service at 9:15a.
- Kids Worship will be offered during the second service THIS Sunday, June 20th at 10:45a. The kids will join in our worship time and be dismissed from the FLC.
Toddler Town is open on Sundays at 9:15a and 10:45a. Children may stay in Toddler Town for the entirety of the Worship Service.
Our Summer LIFE Group Semester will begin THIS Sunday, June 20th!!
LIFE Groups will not meet on Sunday, July 4th. The Summer Semester will end on Sunday, July 25th.
- LIFE Groups that meet on Sundays at 9:15a:
Birth-Preschool – Toddler Town
K5-5th Grade (LIFE Groups) – Kids Center
Embark (30s & 40s) – Open Door Café with John and Terri Sartain
Embrace (Young Married) – Fellowship Hall with Matt and Marianne Boggs
- LIFE Groups that meet on Sundays at 10:45a:
Birth-Preschool – Toddler Town
K5-5th Grade (Kids Worship) – Kids Center
Students (6th-12th Grade) – Student Center
Encompass (40s & 50s) – Open Door Café with David and Cindy South
- LIFE Groups that meet at alternate times and locations:
Engage (College and Career) – Home Group with Robby and Tina Brown immediately following the 10:45a Worship
Elegance (Single Moms) – Home Group with Merrye Davis – (contact the church office at email@example.com if you would like to participate)
Encourage 1 (50+) – Harley and Kim Bartlett’s LIFE Group on Sundays at 8:15a in the Open Door Cafe
Encourage 2 (50+) – Eddie and Angie Myers’ LIFE Group on Wednesdays at 6p in the Fellowship Hall
Enlighten – Ladies – Church office at 10:45a on Sundays with Cathy Nash
- For more details on LIFE Groups go to https://www.trinitybc.net/lifegroups/.
- Trinity Students, the Take Hold – Student Retreat at Camp Maranatha will be Friday, July 30th – Sunday, August 1st. The cost of the retreat will be $60. Please register online HERE.
- Want to stay informed about what is happening with the Trinity Students? Text @c1309 to 81010 to receive a message from “Mr. Smith” to join the group “Trinity Students” on Remind. This is how we communicate to our youth group and their parents.
2021 medical release form
- Parents, the 2021 Medical Release Form is available to fill out for your children now. Find the form HERE!
griefshare support group
- GriefShare is a video-based support group for those dealing with grief. We are offering an in-person group that meets weekly on Wednesday nights at 6:30p in the church office. The last session will be NEXT Wednesday, June 16th.
- Sign up online at griefshare.org or email Mrs. Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right now Media
- We have partnered with RightNow Media to bring to our church family access to a HUGE library of bible studies, trainings, Christ-centered KIDS SHOWS, and much more!
- To gain access to this library, simply click the following link and fill out the information to create an account: https://www.rightnowmedia.org/Account/Invite/TrinityBCGA
- Did you miss a message? Do you want to listen to a message again? Go to your favorite podcast app to listen!727714
- WE NEED YOU!
- We want you to experience what it feels like to SERVE in an area that God has given you a passion and a gift!
- LET US KNOW WHAT YOU’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT BY FILLING OUT THIS FORM!
- There are several ways you can give – in-person on Sundays in the baskets, online, or by mail.
- Many of you already take advantage of our online giving but for those who are new to the online platform, go to https://www.trinitybc.net/give/. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Give Online square. Fill in the blanks and hit Donate Now.
- You can also send your tithe through the mail to P.O. Box 618, Danielsville, GA 30633.
- REACH Together offering envelopes are available at the church office. You can also set up reoccurring gifts online at https://www.trinitybc.net/give/.
- Feel free to call the office (706-795-3718) or email (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
- We use Breeze for our church directory. Go to http://trinity.breezechms.com to see your profile and update any missing information or load a picture of you and your family.
- If you do not have a login set up with Breeze or if you have any questions, please email the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to send you an invite to join Breeze and answer any questions.