HOW TO STAY CONNECTED WITH ALL THINGS TRINITY
CLICK EACH BUTTON BELOW TO SEE DETAILS
- Join us for in-person services on Sundays at 9:15 am and 10:45 am!! We will continue in our NEW SERMON SERIES – “Are They Really Getting It?”.
- Our 10:45 am service is LIVE Streamed on Facebook (@tbcdanielsville) or www.trinitybc.net/live/.
- Students, we will have a Super Bowl Party at the Berryman’s house on Sunday, February 7th at 6:00 pm. Bring a snack or drink to share.
- Want to stay informed about what is happening with the Trinity Students? Text @c1309 to 81010 to receive a message from “Mr. Smith” to join the group “Trinity Students” on Remind. This is how we communicate to our youth group and their parents.
- Kids Worship will be offered THIS Sunday, January 24th during the 9:15 and 10:45 am services.
- Kids LIFE Group will begin on Sunday, February 7th at 9:15 am.
Toddler Town is open on Sundays at 9:15 and 10:45 am. Children may stay in Toddler Town for the entirety of the Worship Service.
Awana will resume on Wednesday, February 10th!
wednesday night ladies' bible study
- The Ladies’ Bible Study will resume on Wednesday, February 10th!
wednesday night men's bible study
- The Men’s Bible Study will resume on Wednesday, February 10th!
The Friday Morning Men’s Bible Study will resume on Friday, February 5th at 6 am!
virtual life group
- We may offer a virtual LIFE Group if we have enough interest. If you are interested in a virtual LIFE group, please contact the church office at email@example.com.
- The Spring LIFE Group Semester will begin on Sunday, February 7th!
- LIFE Groups that meet on Sundays at 9:15 am are:
Birth-Preschool – Toddler Town
K5-5th Grade (LIFE Groups) – Kids Center
Embark (30s & 40s) – Open Door Café with Carey and Loren Metts
Embrace (Young Married) – Pastor Ben’s Office with Matt and Marianne Boggs
- LIFE Groups that meet on Sundays at 10:45 am are:
Birth-Preschool – Toddler Town
K5-5th Grade (Kids Worship) – Kids Center
Students (6th-12th Grade) – Student Center
Encompass (40s & 50s) – Open Door Café with David and Cindy South
Enlighten – Ladies – Church Office with Cathy Nash
- LIFE Groups that meet at alternate times and locations are:
Zoom LIFE Group – Sundays at 7:30 pm
Engage (College and Career) – Home Group with Robby and Tina Brown immediately following the 10:45 Worship
Elegance (Single Moms) – Home Group with Merrye Davis on Sundays at 5 pm (for more info CONTACT US)
Encourage 1 (50+) – Home Group with Harley and Kim Bartlett on Sundays at 2 pm
Encourage 2 (50+) – Home Group with Eddie and Angie Myers on Sundays at 4 pm
- For more details on LIFE Groups go to https://www.trinitybc.net/lifegroups/.
"First Wednesday" for February
- Our “First Wednesday” for February will be on February 3rd. Doors open at 6:30 pm and dinner at 7. We will have a family night with a meal served by our Kitchen Team and a time of fellowship and games.
family snow tubing trip
- Our annual Family Snow Tubing Trip to Scaly Mountain has been moved from Monday, February 15th to Friday, February 19th due to the 15th now being an in-person instruction day for school. Tubing is $15 per person. Bring money for lunch! We will leave the church at 10:30 am.
- Parents, if your child will be riding the church van you must have a 2021 Medical Release Form filled out. Find the form HERE!
2021 medical release form
- Parents, the 2021 Medical Release Form is available to fill out for your children now. If you are planning on sending them on the Snow Tubing Trip, please fill out the form now. Find the form HERE!
- Our mid-year church conference will be on Sunday, February 21st at 6 pm.
This will be a time of worship, our normal “church business” items, and concluding with a time of focused prayer and worship as a church family!
- Are you new to Trinity? Want to know more about Trinity? We will have a “Discover Trinity” Lunch on Sunday, February 28th immediately following Worship for all new members or for those who are new to Trinity and want to know more.
Childcare will be provided. If you and your family would like to attend, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, February 25th.
griefshare support group
- GriefShare is a video-based support group for those dealing with grief. We are offering an in-person group and an online group. Our in-person group meets on Sundays from 4-6 pm in the Open Door Café. Our online group meets on Fridays at 4 pm.
- Email Mrs. Tina with any questions at email@example.com.
Right now Media
- We have partnered with RightNow Media to bring to our church family access to a HUGE library of bible studies, trainings, Christ-centered KIDS SHOWS, and much more!
- To gain access to this library, simply click the following link and fill out the information to create an account: https://www.rightnowmedia.org/Account/Invite/TrinityBCGA
- Did you miss a message? Do you want to listen to a message again? Go to your favorite podcast app to listen!
- WE NEED YOU!
- We want you to experience what it feels like to SERVE in an area that God has given you a passion and a gift!
- LET US KNOW WHAT YOU’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT BY FILLING OUT THIS FORM!
- There are several ways you can give – in-person on Sundays in the baskets, online, or by mail.
- Many of you already take advantage of our online giving but for those who are new to the online platform, go to https://www.trinitybc.net/give/. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Give Online square. Fill in the blanks and hit Donate Now.
- You can also send your tithe through the mail to P.O. Box 618, Danielsville, GA 30633.
- REACH Together offering envelopes are available at the church office. You can also set up reoccurring gifts online at https://www.trinitybc.net/give/.
- Feel free to call the office (706-795-3718) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
- We use Breeze for our church directory. Go to http://trinity.breezechms.com to see your profile and update any missing information or load a picture of you and your family.
- If you do not have a login set up with Breeze or if you have any questions, please email the church office at email@example.com and we will be glad to send you an invite to join Breeze and answer any questions.