HOW TO STAY CONNECTED WITH ALL THINGS TRINITY
CLICK EACH BUTTON BELOW TO SEE DETAILS
- Join us for in-person services on Sundays at 9:15a and 10:45a! We will continue in our new series – Life’s Comeback.
- Our 10:45a service is LIVE Streamed on Facebook (@tbcdanielsville), www.trinitybc.net/live/, and YouTube (Trinity – Danielsville, GA).
- Kids LIFE Group will be offered THIS Sunday, April 18th at 9:15a!
- Kids Worship will be offered during the 10:45a service THIS Sunday, April 18th !
Toddler Town is open on Sundays at 9:15a and 10:45a. Children may stay in Toddler Town for the entirety of the Worship Service.
wednesday nights at trinity
- Wednesday Night Supper is from 5:30-6:30p. Our meal this week is chicken sandwiches, french fries, slaw, baked beans, and apple crisp for dessert.
- Awana for K5-5th grade begins at 6:45p! Check-in begins at 6:30p.
- Student Worship is at 7p in the Student Center.
- The Ladies’ Bible Study is at 7p in the Open Door Café.
- The Men’s Bible Study is at 7p in the room behind the stage in the FLC.
- GriefShare is at 6:30p in the Church Office.
- Our last Wednesday night before Summer break will be our “First Wednesday” End of School Celebration on Wednesday, May 5th! This will be a family event and parents must attend with their children. We will have outdoor games, food, and a concert with “Brothers Abiding”. We will recognize our Awana clubbers for all their hard work at the beginning of the concert.
- Awana is on Wednesday nights! Check-in begins at 6:30p and Awana begins at 6:45p in the FLC!
- Our last Awana before Summer break will be our “First Wednesday” on Wednesday, May 5th! This will be a family event and parents must attend with their children. We will have outdoor games, food, and a concert with “Brothers Abiding”. We will recognize our Awana clubbers for all their hard work at the beginning of the concert.
- Go to https://www.trinitybc.net/awana/ to register your K5-5th grader and to find out more information about our Awana program!
- We do have childcare provided for under K5 for those who are serving, involved in Ladies Bible Study, and do not have another form of childcare.
- Student Worship is on Wednesdays at 6:45p in the Student Center!
- The Fuge Mission Trip will be June 14-18 at Southern Wesleyan University in Greenville, South Carolina. The deposit of $50 is due THIS Sunday, April 18th. 30 spots are available. See Pastor Ben or Pastor Zack for details.
- Want to stay informed about what is happening with the Trinity Students? Text @c1309 to 81010 to receive a message from “Mr. Smith” to join the group “Trinity Students” on Remind. This is how we communicate to our youth group and their parents.
wednesday night ladies' bible study
- The Ladies’ Bible Study meets on Wednesdays in the Open Door Cafe at 7p except on the “First Wednesday” of every month!
wednesday night men's bible study
The Men’s Bible Study meets on Wednesdays at 7p in the room behind the stage in the FLC except on the “First Wednesday” of every month!
The Friday Morning Men’s Bible Study meets on Fridays at 6a in the Open Door Cafe!
LIFE Groups are now in session! Our Spring LIFE Group Semester will end on Sunday, April 25th!
- LIFE Groups that meet on Sundays at 9:15a:
Birth-Preschool – Toddler Town
K5-5th Grade (LIFE Groups) – Kids Center
Embark (30s & 40s) – Open Door Café with John and Terri Sartain
Embrace (Young Married) – Fellowship Hall with Matt and Marianne Boggs
- LIFE Groups that meet on Sundays at 10:45a:
Birth-Preschool – Toddler Town
K5-5th Grade (Kids Worship) – Kids Center
Students (6th-12th Grade) – Student Center
Encompass (40s & 50s) – Open Door Café with David and Cindy South
- LIFE Groups that meet at alternate times and locations:
Zoom LIFE Group – Sundays at 7:30p (contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate)
Engage (College and Career) – Home Group with Robby and Tina Brown immediately following the 10:45a Worship
Elegance (Single Moms) – Home Group with Merrye Davis – TBD (contact the church office at email@example.com if you would like to participate)
Encourage 1 (50+) – Harley and Kim Bartlett’s LIFE Group on Sundays at 8:15a in the Open Door Cafe
Encourage 2 (50+) – Eddie and Angie Myers’ LIFE Group on Sundays at 4p in the Fellowship Hall
Enlighten – Ladies – Currently meeting via Zoom with Cathy Nash
- For more details on LIFE Groups go to https://www.trinitybc.net/lifegroups/.
May "first wednesday"
- Mark your calendars for our “First Wednesday” on May 5th!
We will have an End of School Celebration with games, food, and an outdoor concert with “Brothers Abiding” (sons of The Akins). We will begin our concert with a recognition of our Awana clubbers! Stay tuned for more details!
griefshare support group
wedding shower for Summer thompson & Sam Bartlett
- The wedding shower for Summer Thompson and Sam Bartlett will be Sunday, May 16th at 2p in the Open Door Café. Summer and Sam are registered at Zola. Registry Link Here
graduate recognition sunday
- Our Graduate Recognition Service will be Sunday, May 16th.
If you would like your high school graduate recognized, please send us one baby picture and one graduation picture.
For college graduates please send us one recent picture.
Please email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. All pictures are due by Sunday, May 2nd.
madison county ministerial association senior banquet
- Trinity will be hosting the Madison County Ministerial Senior Banquet on Monday, May 10th at 6p. All graduating seniors in Madison County are invited to attend.
Right now Media
- We have partnered with RightNow Media to bring to our church family access to a HUGE library of bible studies, trainings, Christ-centered KIDS SHOWS, and much more!
- To gain access to this library, simply click the following link and fill out the information to create an account: https://www.rightnowmedia.org/Account/Invite/TrinityBCGA
- Did you miss a message? Do you want to listen to a message again? Go to your favorite podcast app to listen!
2021 medical release form
- Parents, the 2021 Medical Release Form is available to fill out for your children now. Find the form HERE!
- WE NEED YOU!
- We want you to experience what it feels like to SERVE in an area that God has given you a passion and a gift!
- LET US KNOW WHAT YOU’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT BY FILLING OUT THIS FORM!
- There are several ways you can give – in-person on Sundays in the baskets, online, or by mail.
- Many of you already take advantage of our online giving but for those who are new to the online platform, go to https://www.trinitybc.net/give/. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Give Online square. Fill in the blanks and hit Donate Now.
- You can also send your tithe through the mail to P.O. Box 618, Danielsville, GA 30633.
- REACH Together offering envelopes are available at the church office. You can also set up reoccurring gifts online at https://www.trinitybc.net/give/.
- Feel free to call the office (706-795-3718) or email (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
- We use Breeze for our church directory. Go to http://trinity.breezechms.com to see your profile and update any missing information or load a picture of you and your family.
- If you do not have a login set up with Breeze or if you have any questions, please email the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to send you an invite to join Breeze and answer any questions.