HOW TO STAY CONNECTED WITH ALL THINGS TRINITY
CLICK EACH BUTTON BELOW TO SEE DETAILS
Join us for in-person services on Sundays at 9:15 am and 10:45 am!!
Toddler Town and the Kids Center are open during both services!
- Our 10:45 am service will be LIVE Streamed on Facebook (@tbcdanielsville) or www.trinitybc.net/live/.
Student Worship is on Wednesday nights at 6:45 pm! Middle school students meet in the Student Center for Worship at 6:45 pm. High school students meet in the Student Center side rooms for small groups at 6:45 pm. At 7:30 pm the middle school students will go into small group time and the high school students will go into worship.
- Want to stay informed about what is happening with the Trinity Students? Text @c1309 to 81010 to receive a message from “Mr. Smith” to join the group “Trinity Students” on Remind. This is how we communicate to our youth group and their parents.
- Kids LIFE Group meets during the 9:15 am service in the Kids Center!
Kids Worship meets during the 10:45 am service in the Kids Center! Children K5-5th grade remain in the service through our worship time and are dismissed at the beginning of the message.
- Toddler Town is open on Sundays during the 9:15 am and 10:45 am services!
- As normal, children in Toddler Town may stay in Toddler Town for the entirety of the worship service.
- LIFE Groups that meet on Sundays at 9:15 am are:
Birth-Preschool – Toddler Town
K5-5th Grade (LIFE Groups) – Kids Center
Embark (30s & 40s) – Open Door Café with Carey and Loren Metts
Embrace (Young Married) – Pastor Ben’s Office with Matt and Marianne Boggs
- LIFE Groups that meet on Sundays at 10:45 am are:
Birth-Preschool – Toddler Town
K5-5th Grade (Kids Worship) – Kids Center
Students (6th-12th Grade) – Student Center
Encompass (40s & 50s) – Open Door Café with David and Cindy South
Enlighten – Ladies – Church Office with Cathy Nash
- LIFE Groups that meet at alternate times and locations are:
Engage (College and Career) – Home Group with Robby and Tina Brown immediately
following the 10:45 Worship
Elegance (Young Ladies) – Home Group with Merrye Davis on Sundays at 5 pm
Encourage 1 (50+) – Home Group with Harley and Kim Bartlett on Sundays at 2 pm
Encourage 2 (50+) – Home Group with Eddie and Angie Myers on Sundays at 4 pm
- For more details on LIFE Groups go to https://www.trinitybc.net/lifegroups/.
Wednesday Nights @ Trinity
- Wednesday Night Supper begins at 5:30 pm. Meals are free for all AWANA children and $4 for 6th grade and up (cap of $20 per family).
- AWANA begins at 6:45 pm for ages K5 – 5th Grade. For more information: CLICK HERE Childcare for preschool and under age children will be provided for those serving in other areas or participating in the Ladies Bible Study.
- Student Worship for 6th – 12th Grade begins at 6:45 pm. For how everything will work with our students: CLICK HERE.
- Ladies’ Bible Study begins at 7:00 pm in the Open Door Café. The ladies are studying Max Lucado’s Anxious for Nothing.
- The first Wednesday of each month all regular meetings will pause to have a special “First Wednesday” service for the whole family to meet together at 7 pm in the Family Life Center.
ladies' bible study
- The Wednesday night Bible Study for the ladies meets at 7 pm in the Open Door Café. The ladies are studying Max Lucado’s Anxious for Nothing. The books cost $8.
men's bible study
- The men’s Bible study with Pastor Robby meets on Friday mornings at 6 am in the Open Door Cafe. Contact Pastor Robby with any questions at email@example.com.
griefshare support group
- GriefShare is a video-based support group for those dealing with grief. Our group will begin Sunday, October 4th. The group meets on Sundays from 4-6 pm in the Open Door Café. The cost will be $15 for the workbook.
- Please see Mrs. Tina for more information or to sign up. There will also be a sign-up sheet at the Welcome Center if you are interested.
- Email to register at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will have a wedding shower for Hannah Rose and Jonathan Hill on Sunday, October 11th at 2 pm in the Open Door Café. Hannah and Jonathan are registered at Amazon https://www.amazon.com/wedding/registry/57V7SFGK3GGZ?ref=wr_search_page_result_3 and Bed, Bath and Beyond https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/giftregistry/viewregistryguest/549236546?selectedRLVFilters=_recommended.
- We will have a wedding shower for Jordan Breedlove and Kyle Bailey on Sunday, November 8 at 2 pm in the Open Door Café. Jordan and Kyle are registered at Amazon https://www.amazon.com/wedding/registry/MUPXHKWYL4GS?ref=wr_search_page_result_1 and Bed, Bath and Beyond https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/giftregistry/viewregistryguest/548174974?selectedRLVFilters=_recommended.
- We will have a baby shower for Morgan and Jeff Branson on Sunday, September 27th at 3 pm in the Open Door Café. Morgan and Jeff are registered at Amazon https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/1QREPIH6C1LMQ and Target https://www.target.com/gift-registry/giftgiver?registryId=a5a363bde1fa4997a700161327a818e5&type=BABY.
- We will have a baby shower for Anna and Matthew Hill on Sunday, October 18th at 2 pm in the Open Door Café. Anna and Matthew are registered at Amazon https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/anna-hill-december-2020-danielsville/34VQHUFXQYNHQ.
"First Wednesday" for october
- Join us for our October “First Wednesday” at 7 pm. We will be celebrating Pastor Robby’s 20th anniversary at Trinity! Come early for dinner at 6 pm.
children's christmas play
- Calling all kids ages 5 and up – We need YOU!
- Practices for the Christmas play will be on Sundays at 4:30 pm in the Kids Center!
- Please contact Brandi Willoughby for more information. (email@example.com)
- WE NEED YOU!
- We want you to experience what it feels like to SERVE in an area that God has given you a passion and a gift!
- LET US KNOW WHAT YOU’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT BY FILLING OUT THIS FORM!
- There are several ways you can give – in-person on Sundays in the baskets, online, or by mail.
- Many of you already take advantage of our online giving but for those who are new to the online platform, go to https://www.trinitybc.net/give/. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Give Online square. Fill in the blanks and hit Donate Now.
- You can also send your tithe through the mail to P.O. Box 618, Danielsville, GA 30633.
- REACH Together offering envelopes are available at the church office. You can also set up reoccurring gifts online at https://www.trinitybc.net/give/.
- Feel free to call the office (706-795-3718) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
- We use Breeze for our church directory. Go to http://trinity.breezechms.com to see your profile and update any missing information or load a picture of you and your family.
- If you do not have a login set up with Breeze or if you have any questions, please email the church office at email@example.com and we will be glad to send you an invite to join Breeze and answer any questions.