HOW TO STAY CONNECTED WITH ALL THINGS TRINITY
CLICK EACH BUTTON BELOW TO SEE DETAILS
- Join us for Worship on Sundays at 9:15a or 10:45a.
Our 10:45a service is LIVE Streamed on Facebook (@tbcdanielsville), www.trinitybc.net/live/, and on YouTube (Trinity – Danielsville, GA).
christmas at trinity
- December 12th will be our annual White Christmas Service with evangelist Scott Smith. You can choose your tag/tags from the White Christmas Tree in the FLC.
- December 19th come see our kids present “An Unplugged Christmas” at 6p.
- December 26th join us for our “Simple Family Christmas” with acoustic Christmas Carols, Candlelight Worship, and the Lord’s Supper.
- Sunday, November 28th will be the last Sunday of the 2021 Fall Semester for Life Groups.
- Kids LIFE Group is Sunday at 9:15a.
- Kids Worship is offered on SUNDAYS during the 10:45a service. Kids will be dismissed from our Main Worship service right before the message time of our 10:45a service.
- Toddler Town is open on Sundays at 9:15a and 10:45a. Children may stay in Toddler Town for the entirety of the Worship Service.
– If you are interested in joining a LIFE Group, text the word GROUP to 706.222.1217
– Sunday, November 28th will be the last Sunday of the 2021 Fall Semester for LIFE Groups. Spring Semester will start January 23, 2022.
– LIFE Groups that meet on Sundays at 9:15a:
Birth-Preschool – Toddler Town
K5-5th Grade (LIFE Groups) – Kids Center
Embark (30s & 40s) – Open Door Café with John and Terri Sartain
Elegance (Single Moms) – Pastor Ben’s office with Merrye Davis – contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate.
– LIFE Groups that meet on Sundays at 10:45a:
Birth-Preschool – Toddler Town
K5-5th Grade (Kids Worship) – Kids Center
Students (6th-12th grade) – Student Center
Encompass (40s & 50s) – Open Door Café with David and Cindy South
Enlighten (Ladies) – Church Office with Cathy Nash
– LIFE Groups that meet at alternate times and locations:
Engage (College and Career) – Home Group with Robby and Tina Brown immediately following the 10:45 Worship
Encourage 1 (50+) – Harley and Kim Bartlett’s LIFE Group on Sundays at 8:15a in the Open Door Café
Encourage 2 (50+) – Eddie and Angie Myer’s LIFE Group on Sundays at 4p in the Fellowship Hall
Embrace (Young Married) – 1-2 times per month on Sunday evenings with Matt & Marianne Boggs and Pastor Ben & Mrs. Joni
wednesday nights at trinity
- Join us Wednesday, December 1st for our First Wednesday Family Holiday Dinner at 6p prepared by our kitchen team. This is always a wonderful meal and a great time of fellowship with our church family around the table.
- Wednesday Night activities will NOT meet November 24th and the month of December. We will start back Wednesday, January 12, 2022.
- AWANA is for children K5-5th Grade beginning at 6:45p. PLEASE check your child in AND check them out. Please stay with your child until AWANA begins.
- Students meet in the Student Center beginning at 6:45p. Check out the STUDENTS toggle above for more info.
- The Ladies’ Bible Study meets on Wednesday Nights at 7p in the Open Door Café. The ladies are currently studying Get out of Your Head – Stopping the Spiral of Toxic Thoughts by Jennie Allen.
- The Men’s Bible Study meets on Wednesdays at 7p in the Fellowship Hall.
- GriefShare Group meets on Wednesdays at 6:30p in the Church Office.
- Students will not meet Wednesday, November 24th and the month of December. Students will start back Wednesday, January 12, 2022.
- Student Worship (6th-12th) meets on Wednesdays at 6:45p in the Student Center
- Middle & High School will meet simultaneously, but separately!
- Want to stay informed about what is happening with the Trinity Students? Text @c1309 to 81010 to receive a message from “Mr. Smith” to join the group “Trinity Students” on Remind. This is how we communicate to our youth group and their parents.
- The Students will be going to Extreme Winter in Gatlinburg, December 27th-29th. See Pastor Ben or Pastor Zack to reserve your spot with a $50.00 deposit.
- AWANA will not meet Wednesday, November 24th and the month of December. AWANA will resume Wednesday, January 12, 2022.
- AWANA for K5-5th grade children is on Wednesday Nights beginning at 6:45p. PLEASE bring your child in and check them in!
- Please stay with your child UNTIL AWANA BEGINS. There is no supervision for children, aside from their parents, until 6:45p
- To make the check-in process easier, please PRE-REGISTER your child for AWANA. Register Here
MENS BIBLE STUDY
- Men’s Bible Study is currently on break until after the holidays. The Men will resume with a new study January 12, 2022.
- There are TWO OPPORTUNITIES to participate in the Men’s Bible Study!
- Wednesday Nights at 7:00pm in the Fellowship Hall.
- Friday Mornings at 6:00am in the Open Door Café
Ladies Bible Study
- Ladies’ Bible Study is currently on break until after the holidays. They will resume with a new study January, 12, 2022.
- The Ladies’ Bible Study meets on Wednesday Nights at 7p in the Open Door Café.
- Griefshare will not meet November 24th and December 1st.
- Our GriefShare Group meets on Wednesday Nights at 6:30p in the Church Office.
- GriefShare is a video-based support group for those dealing with grief. We are offering an in-person group that meets weekly on Wednesdays at 6:30p in the church office.
holidays in him
- The Ladies’ Ministry team is excited to share that Holidays in Him will be Sunday, December 5th at 6:30 pm.
- Ladies attending will enjoy a beautiful evening of worship, dinner, and guest speaker Sally Lewis.
KIDS CHRISTMAS MUSICAL
- Calling all kids ages 5 and up! WE NEED YOU!!
- Practice for our Christmas Play this year will be on Sundays at 3:00pm in the Kids Center beginning Sunday, September 19th.
- Our Trinity Kids will present a portion of the Christmas Musical during both services Sunday, December 19th. Then, join us that same evening for the presentation of “An Unplugged Christmas” at 6p.
- Please contact Brandi Willoughby for more information. (706-255-4157 or email@example.com)
Right now Media
- We have partnered with RightNow Media to bring to our church family access to a HUGE library of bible studies, trainings, Christ-centered KIDS SHOWS, and much more!
- To gain access to this library, simply click the following link and fill out the information to create an account: https://www.rightnowmedia.org/Account/Invite/TrinityBCGA
- Did you miss a message? Do you want to listen to a message again? Go to your favorite podcast app to listen!
- There are several ways you can give – in-person on Sundays in the baskets, online, or by mail.
- Many of you already take advantage of our online giving but for those who are new to the online platform, go to https://www.trinitybc.net/give/. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Give Online square. Fill in the blanks and hit Donate Now.
- You can also send your tithe through the mail to P.O. Box 618, Danielsville, GA 30633.
- REACH Together offering envelopes are available at the church office. You can also set up reoccurring gifts online at https://www.trinitybc.net/give/.
- Feel free to call the office (706-795-3718) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
- WE NEED YOU!
- We want you to experience what it feels like to SERVE in an area that God has given you a passion and a gift!
- LET US KNOW WHAT YOU’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT BY FILLING OUT THIS FORM!
- We use Breeze for our church directory. Go to http://trinity.breezechms.com to see your profile and update any missing information or load a picture of you and your family.
- If you do not have a login set up with Breeze or if you have any questions, please email the church office at email@example.com and we will be glad to send you an invite to join Breeze and answer any questions.
2021 medical release form
- Parents, the 2021 Medical Release Form is available to fill out for your children now. Find the form HERE!