HOW TO STAY CONNECTED WITH ALL THINGS TRINITY
CLICK EACH BUTTON BELOW TO SEE DETAILS
- Join us for Worship on Sundays at 9:15a or 10:45a for one of our TWO IDENTICAL SERVICES.
- This week Josh Willoughby will continue the series, “WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?”
Our 10:45a service is LIVE Streamed on Facebook (@tbcdanielsville), www.trinitybc.net/live/, and on YouTube (Trinity – Danielsville, GA).
- Kids Worship will be offered during both services during the weeks we do not meet for LIFE Group. Our summer semester for LIFE group will begin June 12th.
- Kids LIFE Group is Sunday at 9:15a for kids K5-5th grade.
- Kids Worship is offered on SUNDAYS during the 10:45a service. Kids will be dismissed from our Main Worship service right before the message time of our 10:45a service.
- Toddler Town is open on Sunday during the 9:15a and 10:45a services for children birth-4 years old. Children may stay in Toddler Town for the entirety of the Worship Service.
– If you are interested in joining a LIFE Group, text the word GROUP to 706.222.1217
– Our Spring Semester for LIFE Group has ended. We will start the Summer Semester June 12th.
– LIFE Groups that meet on Sundays at 9:15a:
Birth-Preschool – Toddler Town
K5-5th Grade (LIFE Groups) – Kids Center
Embark (30s & 40s) – Open Door Café with John and Terri Sartain
Elegance (Single Moms) – Pastor Ben’s office with Merrye Davis – contact the church office at email@example.com if you would like to participate.
– LIFE Groups that meet on Sundays at 10:45a:
Birth-Preschool – Toddler Town
K5-5th Grade (Kids Worship) – Kids Center
Students (6th-12th grade) – Student Center
Encompass (40s & 50s) – Open Door Café with David and Cindy South
Enlighten (Ladies) – Church Office with Cathy Nash
– LIFE Groups that meet at alternate times and locations:
Engage (College and Career) – Home Group with Robby and Tina Brown immediately following the 10:45 Worship
Encourage 1 (50+) – Harley and Kim Bartlett’s LIFE Group on Sundays at 8:15a in the Open Door Café
Encourage 2 (50+) – Eddie and Angie Myer’s LIFE Group on Wednesday at 6p in the Fellowship Hall for the summer semester
Embrace (Young Married) – 1-2 times per month on Sunday evenings with Matt & Marianne Boggs and Pastor Ben & Mrs. Joni
wednesday nights at trinity
- Wednesday Nights are on break for the summer months.
- Wednesday Nights are on break for the summer months. First Wednesdays will start back in the FALL.
- First Wednesdays are special family nights at Trinity held the First Wednesday of each month.
- First Wednesdays will begin at 6p in the FLC with a meal. The meal cost is $5 for adults and kids grades 6th and up ($20 family max). Kids 5th grade and younger are free.
- Our regular Wednesday night activities are on break for the summer months. Please make note of special times for students throughout the summer months.
- Wednesday, May 25th Students will meet at Camp Maranatha from 6p-8p for activities and food!
- Want to stay informed about what is happening with the Trinity Students? Text @c1309 to 81010 to receive a message from “Mr. Smith” to join the group “Trinity Students” on Remind. This is how we communicate to our youth group and their parents.
- AWANA is on break for the summer. Enjoy the summer months with your family and we will see you back in the FALL!
MENS BIBLE STUDY
- Men’s Bible Study will not meet during the summer. We will start back up in the FALL with a new study.
Ladies Bible Study
- Ladies’ Bible Study will not meet during the summer. See you in FALL with a new study!
- GriefShare is on break for summer and will start a new session Sunday, August 28th.
- Tina Brown and John Sartain will lead this session and you can see either of them with any questions.
- GriefShare will meet on Sunday Afternoons at 4p in the Open Door Café.
- GriefShare is a video-based support group for those dealing with grief.
- For more information you can visit their website at https://www.griefshare.org/.
- Kids Camp will be June 2nd-5th at Camp Maranatha for kids completing grades K5-5th this school year.
- Register your kids for Kids Camp HERE!
- You can also fill out an updated medical release form at the bottom of this page.
- Drop-off will be 9a, Thursday, June 2nd at Camp Maranatha.
- ADULT Counselor application for Kids Camp can be filled out HERE.
- STUDENT Counselor application for Kids Camp can be filled out HERE.
Right now Media
- We have partnered with RightNow Media to bring to our church family access to a HUGE library of bible studies, trainings, Christ-centered KIDS SHOWS, and much more!
- To gain access to this library, simply click the following link and fill out the information to create an account: https://app.rightnowmedia.org/en/join/TrinityBCGA
- Did you miss a message? Do you want to listen to a message again? Go to your favorite podcast app to listen!
- There are several ways you can give – in-person on Sundays in the baskets, online, or by mail.
- Many of you already take advantage of our online giving but for those who are new to the online platform, go to https://www.trinitybc.net/give/. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Give Online square. Fill in the blanks and hit Donate Now.
- You can also send your tithe through the mail to P.O. Box 618, Danielsville, GA 30633.
- REACH Together offering envelopes are available at the church office. You can also set up reoccurring gifts online at https://www.trinitybc.net/give/.
- Feel free to call the office (706-795-3718) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
- WE NEED YOU!
- We want you to experience what it feels like to SERVE in an area that God has given you a passion and a gift!
- LET US KNOW WHAT YOU’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT BY FILLING OUT THIS FORM!
- We use Breeze for our church directory. Go to http://trinity.breezechms.com to see your profile and update any missing information or load a picture of you and your family.
- If you do not have a login set up with Breeze or if you have any questions, please email the church office at email@example.com and we will be glad to send you an invite to join Breeze and answer any questions.
2022 medical release form
- Parents, the 2022 Medical Release Form is available to fill out for your children now. Find the form HERE!